Madison Daily Announcements: 10/4/2018

Devan Fink, Online Editor-in-Chief

Here are Madison’s Daily Announcements for Thursday, Oct. 4:

• Madison is hosting 30 Korean Students on Thursday, Oct. 11. If you would like to volunteer to escort these students, please see Mr. Buckley in the Counseling Office. Students should be in grades 10-12 in order to volunteer.
  • There is a lost and found in the Main Office for items that may have been lost at the Homecoming dance, including a few blazers. If you accidentally picked up someone else’s jacket, please bring it to the main office. Also, if you found a black jacket with car keys, please bring the keys to Room 222.
  • Three students have won contests during Madison’s Banned Book Week. Please stop by the library to receive your prize.
  • Upcoming College Visits are on Naviance through Blackboard.

Club Meetings:

• The Young Authors Club will be meeting on Thursday, Oct. 4 after school in Room 164.
  • A Latin meeting about the Virginia Junior Classical League will be after school on Thursday, Oct. 4 in Room 232.
  • Madison Minds Matter: $15 dues for t-shirts are due by Friday, Oct. 5 in Room 154 or in Room 164. Even if you have not attended a meeting, you are still able to purchase a t-shirt to support the cause.
  • Senior Class T-Shirt design contest has started. Submissions are due to Room 150A or email them to Ms. Noyes by Nov. 7. Winner will receive a Dunkin Donuts gift card.

For more information on all of these announcements, check out the Madison News Network video here.