Madison Daily Announcements: 12/17/2018

Hannah Kase, Online Editor-in-Chief

Here are Madison’s Daily Announcements for Monday, Dec. 17:

• International Night Auditions at 3 pm on Wednesday, Jan. 16 in the Orchestra Room.
  • Check with your language teacher to see how you can contribute to the World Language Food Drive.
  • Winter Reading Challenge prizes will be available in the Library after Winter Break.
  • T-shirt and sweatshirt collection for the Senior Service Project. Drop donations off to Mr. Mylnar in Room 110 by Friday Jan. 11.
  • Senior Service Project: Donations of crafts, journals, puzzles, pens, stickers, crayons, and colored pencils for the Children’s National Hospital can be turned into Room 150A.
  • Minorities Club Blanket Drive until Wednesday, Dec. 19. Look for decorated boxes in the Library, Main Office and Cafeteria.
  • For information on getting service hours by reading to Louise Archer Elementary kindergarteners after school, go to Room 155. Volunteers are needed.
  • Holiday Candy Canes with notes are being sold for $1 in lunches this week.

Club Meetings:

• MAD Crew interest meeting after school on Tuesday, Dec. 18 in the Cafeteria.
  • Vietnamese Student Association meeting after school on Monday, Dec. 17 in Room 162.
  • Mandatory Speech and Debate meeting after school on Monday, Dec. 17 in Room 11.
  • Madison Minds Matter meeting after school on Tuesday, Dec. 18 in Room 164.
  • Minorities Club meeting after school on Wednesday, Dec. 19 in Room 129A.
  • Jewish Student Union meeting after school on Wednesday, Dec. 19 in Room 150A.
  • Girls United holiday party after school on Wednesday, Dec. 19 in Room 158.

For more information on all of these announcements, check out the Madison News Network video here.