Madison Daily Announcements: 9/26/2018

Hannah Kase, Online Editor-in-Chief

Here are Madison’s Daily Announcements for Wednesday, Sept. 26:

• Homecoming spirit week is this week, from Monday, Sept. 24 to Friday, Sept. 28. Click here to see the spirit days for each day.
  • The Homecoming dance is on Saturday, Sept. 29 from 9 to 11 p.m. in the Auxiliary Gym.
  • Banned Book Week is this week, from Monday, Sept. 24 to Friday, Sept. 28. Activities are taking place in the library.
  • College visits for juniors and seniors are now in the Career Center. Students can sign up on Naviance Student.
  • Meeting for all mentors and lead mentors on Wednesday, Sept. 26 during Warhawk Time in the cafeteria.
  • App Lab is beginning for seniors on Wednesday, Sept. 26 after school in the career center.

Club Meetings:

• International Club meeting after school on Wednesday, Sept. 26 in Room 200.
  • Girls United meeting after school on Wednesday, Sept. 26 in Room 158.
  • Technology Student Association meeting on Wednesday, Sept. 26 in Room 142.
  • French Honor Society meeting on Wednesday, Sept. 26 in Room 202.
  • Jewish Student Union meeting after school on Wednesday, Sept. 26 in Room 150A.
  • Minorities Club meeting after school on Wednesday, Sept. 26 in Room 129A.
  • Gay Straight Alliance interest meeting after school on Wednesday, Sept. 26 in Room 121.
  • Literary Arts Magazine interest meeting after school on Wednesday, Sept. 26 in Room 160.
  • MADTalks on Thursday with Ryan McElveen in Warhawk Hall during Warhawk Time.
  • Medical Youth Society meeting after school on Thursday, Sept. 27 in Room 218.
  • National English Honor Society applications are available outside of Room 151 and are due to Room 151 by Friday, Sept. 28.
  • National Science Honor Society applications are available outside of Room 212 and are due to Ms. Lazar by Tuesday, Oct. 2.

For more information on all of these announcements, check out the Madison News Network video here.