Madison Daily Announcements: 1/10/2019

Hannah Kase, Online Editor-in-Chief

Here are Madison’s Daily Announcements for Thursday, Jan. 10:

• International Night Auditions at 3 pm on Wednesday, Jan. 16 in the Orchestra Room.
  • The Crystal Ball Winter Dance will be on Saturday, Feb. 2 from 9 to 11 pm in the Small Gym.
  • Juniors: Check Naviance Student for upcoming Junior Focus Day Sessions.
  • Virginia Tech Corp of Cadets will be here on Monday, Jan. 14 at 9:50 am in the Career Center. Interested students can sign up in Naviance.
  • AP Exam Opt Out Forms will be handed out on Wednesday, Jan. 9 during Warhawk Time. Forms are due to the counseling department by Tuesday, Jan. 22.
  • Students will stay in their Warhawk Time locations on Thursday, Jan. 10 for the Academic Advising video for the 2019-2020 school year.
  • Annual Electives Fair on Friday, Jan. 11 immediately after 3nd period. There will be no Warhawk Time. Seniors report to the cafeteria for a service project. Underclassmen visit three elective classes.
  • Seniors: First application form for the WINGS internship program is due on Friday, Feb. 1. Access the form through the yellow QR codes posted around the building.
  • Register for the American Mathematics Competition by Thursday, Jan. 17. with your math teacher. The competition will take place at Madison on Thursday, Feb. 7. and costs $10 to participate.
  • Ninth grade Warhawk Time teachers and M&M Mentors: Connect activity during Warhawk Time on Monday, Jan. 14. Make sure ninth graders stay in their Warhawk Time.
  • Bring donations of shoes for the DECA Soles4Souls Drive throughout the month of January. Boxes will be around the school.

Club Meetings:

• Girls Tennis interest meeting after school on Thursday, Jan. 10 in Room 11.
  • Boys Tennis interest meeting after school on Thursday, Jan. 10 in Room 221.
  • Baseball mandatory interest meeting after school on Tuesday, Jan. 15 in the Weight Room.
  • Photo Club meeting after school on Tuesday, Jan. 15 in Room 193.
  • Jewish Student Union meeting after school on Wednesday, Jan. 16 in Room 124.

For more information on all of these announcements, check out the Madison News Network video here.